Roivant is a global biopharma company improving health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, independent, entrepreneurial companies focused on delivering results in quick & innovative ways.
Innovation is the core of our culture at Roivant and we are building technology to accelerate this innovation. As the Data Product Manager on the remote-first Vant Technology team, youll be responsible for owning the full life cycle of how data is used within the organization the Roivant family of Vants includes eight clinical-stage biopharma companies, all of whom are customers of our technology solutions.
Youll be able to take advantage of this unique corporate structure and high-trust environment to deploy across multiple users & use-cases, accelerate feedback loops, & get to done faster. If you enjoy ownership of what you work on, have a strong drive & data-oriented focus, & want to enhance our decision-making & treatment opportunities leveraging world-class technology, this role is a good fit!
What youll do:
- Apply product management best practices to enhance & accelerate the usage of data while meeting all requirements of regulatory environments
- Work with leadership & teams across multiple companies to determine product & business requirements
- Act as a data expert & ambassador within the organization
- Manage the existing scrum processes for the team, including agile ceremonies (backlog grooming, sprint planning, retros), prioritizing upcoming work, managing velocity reporting, etc.
- Establish world-class data workflows for research & analytics
Who you are:
- 7+ years of product experience, or an equivalent mix of product & relevant infrastructure or platform experience
- Build-Measure-Learn ethos
- Operational expertise & an understanding of how data products can shape operational processes
- Demonstrable expertise leading product development from ideation to delivery
- Experience managing an agile scrum team
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills with audiences spanning global C-suite executives, technical teams, & subject matter experts
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Looker, Business Objects, Sisense, MicroStrategy)
- Proficient in SQL