ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Game Operations Coordinator your primary responsibilities will revolve around the creation & maintenance of daily fantasy sports & free-to-play contests, staying up to date with professional sports leagues & revenue optimization. You will be instrumental in the continued success of our site & a key member of the FanDuel.com team. We are looking for a candidate with strong technical skills & the ability to learn in-house systems quickly. Someone with some knowledge of professional sports, gaming & gambling & someone with extremely strong attention to detail. You must be able to function in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities & commit to delivering the best fantasy product to our customers. Due to our rapid growth, there is plenty of room for advancement for the right individual in this role.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Price players & create contests for all sports than FanDuel offers.
- Maintain & monitor the DFS lobby to merchandise optimal contests that our users see.
- Assist the team in defining formats & rules for upcoming sport seasons
- Work cross-functionally across the business & report back to the team with key learnings
- Evaluate business processes & uncover areas for improvement.
- Identify & escalate bugs & issues raised by customers & internal stakeholders
- Document & communicate team processes as well as results
- Create & manage FanDuels Free-to-Play offerings
- Create & manage FanDuels Faceoff offerings
- Willing & able to work nights & weekends
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Industry knowledge of Daily Fantasy Sports, Gaming or Sports Betting preferred
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to improving the user experience
- Collaborative team player who is comfortable working with a diverse array of partners & stakeholders across multiple functions
- Data-driven mindset
- Customer service experience a plus
- Familiarity with SQL & analytics tools a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.