As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will work closely with the People & Finance teams to support & improve compensation-related processes & programs. You will help manage the communication, design, implementation, & administration of Squarespaces compensation programs, including job matching, salary surveys, merit planning, reporting & compliance. You will use your strong analytical & data-driven mindset to ensure accuracy, competitiveness & insights for our overall compensation strategy.
This role reports into our Director, Total Rewards & is based in our New York headquarters.
- Provide support in administering & maintaining company-wide compensation programs
- Manages participation in external compensation surveys
- Manages the integrity of our global compensation ranges, including working closely with recruiting team to advise on cash & equity offer details
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide detailed market analysis on jobs & incumbents
- Create ad-hoc reports, compensation modeling, & analysis as necessary
- Works closely with the HR Strategy & Analytics team to ensure job levels & codes properly graded & maintained our HRIS
- Ensures compliance of all compensation programs with federal & state regulations by conducting periodic audits
- Aides in the completion of regulatory compliance reports such as the EEO-1 reports
- Works with internal & external auditors as needed
- Responsible for maintaining the compensation related sections of external-facing portals
- 6+ years of work experience in an analytical role preferably in consulting & finance
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Ability to work in a versatile, fast paced & deadline oriented environment
- Strong teamwork skills required as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high growth, changing environment
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.