At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Channel Managers, Customer Success, & Sales Operations - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare & create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated channel or alliance sales professional to help manage & build one of our key OEM partnerships globally. In this role, youll help develop & operationalize one of our key OEM partners as we look to expand Cloudflares indirect sales reach.
What you'll do
Develop an extensive working knowledge of Cloudflares products & pricing variables across a broad range of use cases in order to help our OEM partner achieve partner sourced sales targets. Responsibilities include:
- Help our partners with deal specific questions, including leveraging the pricing calculator to help accurately size Cloudflare-specific opportunities;
- Maintain & report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC on a weekly basis.
- Assist in developing key relationships with Partner Account Executives, Solutions Architects, & Product Managers to advance joint customer opportunities.
- Help influence opportunities to drive product adoption, upsells, & renewals through a deep understanding of partner needs
- Guide & help manage the success of campaigns by providing recommendations on strategy, performance, troubleshooting, & creative set-up
- Work closely with Partner Management to deliver compelling presentations & coordinate partner enablement trainings of Cloudflares technical solutions.
- Accountable for a team revenue quota that is associated with the overall partnership plan & strategy.
- 2- 4 years in Software/SaaS/Security Sales or Channel/ Alliance management.
- Basic understanding of computer networking & how the internet works
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure ecosystem & cloud security is highly preferred.
- Track record of enabling partners with a particular focus on OEM or integration partners is preferred.
- Experience networking & building relationships with partner sales organizations to build trust & drive revenue. Ability to network with senior management is required.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) as well as organizational skills
- Experience working in a non structured environment
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time with a potential to work full time at Partners HQ
- BA/BS degree required. Technical competence is strongly preferred.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.