Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world. The Issuer Processing Software Test team is part of Visa's Global Development group. We deliver quality services & solutions using best-in-class processes, methodologies, & technology with our worldwide workforce. We are an integral part of revenue-generating areas within the company. This team is dedicated to its customers & to building on past achievements. We are committed to leveraging innovative technology to enhance quality & to accelerate time-to-market. Visa has one of the most visible & most used comprehensive payment systems in the world. It is an exciting time for any professional to join the Software Test Team.
About Visa Commerce Solutions
Visa Commerce Solutions is a small start-up like team within Visa that works ontoallowmerchants new methods to grow their businesses & build stronger customer relationships. Joining our team means
you'll get the best of both worlds: the culture of a fast-paced startup with the security & scale of a Fortune 500 brand. Our groupis devoted to building forward-thinking products to give our partners a leg up. Here's a sample of what we've been working on:
Launched Uber Local Offers in August 2016, a new way for riders to earn discounted rides by simply using the same Visa card on file with Uber at their favorite local merchants
Leveraging Visa data to power our technology & ensure that we're serving the most relevant, personalized offers to consumers
Driving value to high profile brands including Dunkin Donuts, Outback Steakhouse, Regal Entertainment, & Whole Foods Market.
Building out the best-in-class APIs that accelerate the delivery of merchant solutions & data analytics to fuel business growth & strengthen customer relationships.
You can find out more about our products here:https://usa.visa.com/run-your-business/commercial-solutions/solutions/visa-commerce-network.html
An ideal candidate for this position would execute the following responsibilities:-
- Take complete ownership of a product assigned from the point of test plan creation & perform different kinds of tests to ensure that a good quality product is pushed out to production
- Plan test schedules & drive execution activities to consistently deliver product on time & with high quality
- Provide clear visibility on plans, communicate issues/risks & progress to the team & leadership team to resolve quality issues on time & keep the project schedule on track
- Design, develop, document, & execute
a. API automated tests in Java environment using TestNg & Maven
b. front end automated UI tests in Java environment using Selenium webdriver, TestNg & Maven
- Converts existing manual test scripts into automated scripts
- Review & maintain existing automated infrastructure & add tests
- Write test cases & detail test scenarios, ensure their completeness, automation, & execution.
- Integrate test automation with build systems & drive development of automation & testing in a CD/CI environment
- Analyze the regression failures & strive to keep the nightly regression bucket clean
- Monitor & maintain the health of the existing regression test suites
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field & 3 years of experience with testing efforts.
- Experience with Selenium Automation Framework.
- Experience using maven
- Experience with test development in eclipse
- JUnit & TESTNG Framework experience.
- Experience creating & identifying End to End integration test cases.
- Experience with source control system -Git
Conduct requirements gathering with business & developers to ensure clarity of requirements. Lead design review sessions to ensure compliance with development, platform & security standards
Provide strong hands-on technical expertise performing development of platform framework components
Identify opportunities for & contribute to improvements in standards, & processes to support a continuous improvement approach.
Adhering to Visa methodology, develop technical artifacts for sound, high-quality deliverables: from sizing to implementation.
Working with on-shore & off-shore vendors, internal staff, & system integrators manage the delivery of required solution components to ensure quality & timeliness of work.
Communicate effectively & proactively with stakeholders & articulate ideas and
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours & couple of hours in the night to coordinate with other global teams.
- This positionrequiresthe incumbent to travel for work0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.