Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a People Operations Manager to own several people operations functions within our growing company. This role will report directly to our VP of People & will serve as a key point of contact for all Pager employees.
- Optimize & maintain all people operations processes from onboarding to offboarding
- Ensure HR policies & procedures are in accordance with company initiatives & applicable laws & regulations
- Create & report regularly on HR-related KPIs
- Help maintain & improve our performance management policies & systems
- Partner with leadership to ensure competitive & fair compensation packages for all employees
- Manage benefits administration including leaves of absences for all employees
- Serve as the go-to person for any HR-related matters including employee relations, benefits, & payroll
- Create & implement new processes & SOPs for the team to ensure consistency & efficiency within the department operations
- Assist in company-wide learning & development initiatives
- Own company-wide communication channels
- 5+ years in an HR role
- Bachelors degree in a related field & HR certification(s) are a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel including V-lookup tables, charts etc
- Strong experience with benefits administration
- Proficiency with federal & state employment law
- Experience managing relocation & immigration needs
- Experience at a start-up or high growth company is a huge plus
- Experience tracking HR metrics
- Team management experience is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.