Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies & television shows. With over 30,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies & television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, & we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, & impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, & Mexico.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Marketing Science Manager to leverage complex & wide-ranging qualitative, quantitative, & first/third party data to deliver insights regarding Tubis new & existing users for the Audience Research team. The Research team is responsible for providing actionable insights that help Tubi best serve its audience & market to new users. Our team works diligently, with user privacy in mind, to glean the most useful information regarding both audience & media nuance, interests, & opportunities. Youll help broaden the scope & implementation of our research program in the fastest growing sector of media. Reporting to the VP of Audience Research, this role will help lead audience research, & translate insights to better inform product development & marketing efforts.
Role is remote at the moment but could be based in, or located near, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York.
- Work closely with 1st & 3rd party datasets to identify audience trends, outliers, & norms for B2B & B2C marketing campaigns
- Execute measurement, research, & analytics in support of Tubis marketing objectives
- Enable the strategy, prioritization, & roadmap for audience measurement, insights, & ways of working in partnership with Data Science & Product teams
- Work closely with Product team to identify, prototype & scale new solutions or capabilities
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Sociology, or similar
- 4+ years experience working in related fields (marketing, product, or business analytics, audience research, data science, etc)
- Deep understanding of measurement concepts, solutions, & underlying statistical fundamentals
- Experience using SQL to extract & manipulate large datasets, or with other programming languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with visualization tools (i.e. Periscope, Looker, Tableau)
- Clear & concise communication; comfortable presenting insights & recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Ability to articulate business problems, develop/validate hypothesis, & translate analysis results into actionable business recommendations
- Flexibility & willingness to pivot to new priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, be results-oriented + problem solve within set timelines
- Working knowledge of the online advertising space
- Advanced degree in statistics, data science, computer science / engineering or related areas
- Experience building data-driven dashboards & outlier monitoring systems
- Good understanding of online analysis & experimentation methodologies
- Python and/or R experience writing replicable & scalable code, Databricks a plus
- Experience in the ad tech business
- Experience in a similar high growth B2C industry
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.