Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As the VP of Corporate Marketing for Circle, you will develop & implement a global brand marketing strategy. From creative execution & customer lifecycle communications to website marketing & partnership development to regional expansion & infrastructure buildout, you will play a key role enabling Circle to scale & drive awareness & demand globally. You will lead an incredible team of brand marketing talent that looks after the circle.com website, email marketing, social media, localization, trade events & field sales support. You will recruit talent to build out capabilities & support teams that are gearing up for the next phase of Circles global expansion.
What you'll work on:
- Own, manage & advance Circles corporate brand system & top-line messaging
- Mobilize the creative brand marketing team to execute a strategy that delivers positive impactful results for a cross-functional set of stakeholders, including Sales, Product, Product Marketing & Growth
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop messaging frameworks for integrated campaigns that drive awareness & demand for Circle products in targeted industry segments
- Grow a content marketing engine, that includes internal domain experts, marketing copywriters, & external agencies, that generates high quality thought leadership, product marketing, & solution artifacts to feed broader social media, SEO & website agendas
- Drive a localization strategy that ensures products, marketing & support can address customer demand around the world
- Partner with Product Marketing & Growth teams to develop strong mid & lower funnel content & messaging that accelerates sales cycles, improves win rates, & helps retain & expand existing customer engagements
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years of experience in corporate marketing & brand management in high growth environment, including 7+ years for a global technology or financial services company
- Public company experience with a global customer footprint
- Experience managing internal creative teams & external agencies
- History of successful integrated brand marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of social media platforms & successful channel strategies
- Knowledge of content marketing best practices & experience building content-first teams for websites, social media & SEO
- Analytical background & familiarity with performance marketing KPIs & measurement
- Experience hiring & managing localization teams for multi-language delivery across website, product & customer support channels
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.