At ADP we are exploring, identifying & inspiring the future of the workplace. We work with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, & unleash their talent. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution & continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent & predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" & one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development & research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, their employees.
This role is part of the ADP Next Generation HCM team & will help build a revolutionary new suite of Human Capital Management products for people across the globe. At ADP, we are Always Designing for People, & our Senior Product Owner - HR Compliance will collaborate across Product, Business, Legal & Technology functions to bring to market an integrated suite of solutions to handle the complex world of HR compliance issues for our clients..
- Evaluate "build vs buy" options for a variety of HR compliance domains (Federal reporting, I-9, OSHA, etc.).
- Work with our Go To Market team to assess integration opportunities with a wide variety of compliance providers.
- Define & validate native compliance products with external stakeholders & our clients.
- Manage the product backlog. Turn features into stories & maintain the development pipeline to support business priorities.
- Engage with all members of the scrum team to provide an end-to-end view of product through all stages of development.
- 5+ years experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery & roadmap planning
- Familiarity with enterprise software, specifically in the HCM space
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by collaboration & open communication
- A communicator & a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- Background with US and/or international HR Compliance
- Familiarity with HR Compliance reporting requirements:
- ACA, EEO, I9, OFCCP, OSHA
- Grievances & Disciplinary Actions
- Licenses & Certifications Management
- Company Policy Management
- Document Management
- Familiarity with various integration methods (API, ETL tools, etc)
- Experience with enterprise software integration and/or implementation