For customers, were an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores in United States. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout & free returns.
For merchants, were driving ecommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in todays marketplace. Its the ultimate ecommerce win-win.
With people in US offices in Chicago & Conshohocken, PA as well as Krakow, Poland, were perpetrators of good vibes & great experiences for our customers, our merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is looking for a detail-oriented Quality Engineer to join our engineering team in Krakow. ShopRunner maintains a large network of partner sites & is constantly adding more partners. We need someone to help test & verify that our partner integrations are working as intended.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Write & execute test plans & test cases
- Champion the quality of our products. Document software bugs in issue tracking tool.
- Participate in the Agile process as part of a cross functional engineering team, coordinating with product owners & engineers.
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience testing view, service, & data layers of an application
- Experience with cross-browser testing of web applications
- Self-driven, actively looks for ways to add value, & knows how to get things done
- Has good verbal communication & reasoning skills, including the ability to make a case for testability & testing technology in our code
- Communicative level of English, both written & spoken (B2 or better)