WHO ARE WE:
The Growth team is responsible for scaling the organization through marketing & advertising.We are the engine that brings the company new customers in order to make ALL the dogs happy. Our team is close-knit - we like to have fun & joke around, & we're often found nerding out on consumer behavior. If you find the challenge of reaching new dog parents online (and elsewhere) fun, come join us! Also if you know a good dad joke or two, that's a plus.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
The Affiliate Assistant Marketing Manager is a key member of the Bark Marketing pack. You will help to create positive visibility & awareness of Barks lines of businesses & provide critical communications support for our diverse range of affiliate partners & influencers. In collaboration with the Marketing pack, this individual will work to advance Barks reach within the affiliate channel as well as build & maintain external partnerships.
- Manage & optimize affiliate programs for new BARK lines of businesses (Bright, Eats, & Canada).
- Track Affiliate program performance in Impact Radius on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to ensure monthly goals are being met.
- Create & maintain affiliate promotional calendar + weekly newsletter + text links to ensure partners are up to speed on upcoming promotions.
- Work cross-functionally with all relevant teams (creative, product, development, accounting) & own the delivery of assets to external partners on a weekly basis.
- Monitor trends in the pet vertical & marketing industry to then be applied against media youll be managing.
- Collaborate regularly with your managers to ensure a clear & accurate interpretation of the organizations vision & department direction.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must love dogs.
- Bachelors degree plus 2+ years of experience in affiliate marketing (agency experience is a plus!)
- Strong grasp of affiliate metrics (subscriptions, CAC, CVR, etc.) & how they ladder into business objectives.
- Comfortable working in affiliate marketing platforms, specifically Impact Radius, Commission Junction, and/or Rakuten.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Google drive (sheets/docs, etc.).
- An analytical thinker, data-driven, & a problem solver.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.