People Operations is the machine that powers, drives, recruits, & retains all of the amazing talent at Litify & were looking to bring a dynamic individual onboard to help with our massive scaling efforts.
The scope of this role will focus heavily on talent acquisition & recruiting efforts, but it'll also touch on everything from HR initiatives, to culture & events, to office management & much, much more. To be successful in this role, youll need to be self-motivated & aware, highly autonomous & a go-getter who will go the extra mile to get things done. Youll need to possess innate startup grit & the ability to juggle many balls & wear many hats at once as well as be able to work outside the confines of your job description. Most importantly, youre someone who finds pleasure in improving manual, outdated, or inefficient processes, putting things in its proper order & place, & thrives in a continually-evolving, constantly-changing, demanding, & fast-paced environment.
A day in the life of a People Ops Associate will cover the following:
- People: youll help draft & post job postings both on our internal ATS as well as external job boards, manage candidate experience by providing quick & timely turnaround, screen applications, coordinate & occasionally participate in phone, Google Hangout, & in-person interviews, & assist in employee on-boarding
- Culture: youll champion & embody our culture as the repository & SME of all things Litify by keeping the office & our team engaged, ensuring the office is neat & presentable for our internal team as well as external guests & visitors
- Events: coordinating, planning, & managing various company & team events (team building [think Escape the Room, improv workshops!], offsite events, corporate wellness, holiday & office parties, ice cream socials, volunteering, dinners, lunch-and-learns, etc.) as well as maintaining accurate & up-to-date calendar invites
- HR: youll be the first line of support for our internal & prospective employees by responding to tier 1 People Ops cases & escalating when necessary, as well as the day-to-day administration of People Ops
- Ad-hoc tasks: as a People Ops Associate, youll be the go-to person for supporting various ad-hoc tasks & projects as they arise from our teams such as shipping out swag to our customers, updating our Sales leaderboard, setting & cleaning up our weekly breakfast, & beyond!
- Prior experience in HR, operations, or recruiting or in a prior role as an scheduler or coordinator will be prioritized
- Prior experience in a startup environment
- Proficiency with Google Apps & Microsoft Suite