You will be working on the Peloton Product Engineering Team, focused on the Peloton Bike & Tread Android application. As a Junior Engineer, you will work in a dynamic & agile environment, collaborate with different teams, & develop features that will be productized & deployed to the Peloton Member base.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Passion for building scalable & responsive Android applications or SDKs
- Workable knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Previously published Android application(s) to Google Play Store
- Have knowledge of C/C++
- Have experience with unit and/or automation testing
- Have Github project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have worked in an Agile environment before
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.