The Role You'll Play
CB Insights is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, & proactive Executive Assistant to support up to 5 Executives (~80%) & team-specific events & processes (20%). This individual should be self-motivated & demonstrate flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, good judgment, & the ability to anticipate & resolve problems.
Your Main Tasks
- Manage administrative tasks for multiple executives: appointments, calendar management, expenses, reporting/filing, travel (when applicable again)
- Coordinate & plan team meetings, team onboarding & team events
- Own & execute company-wide administrative responsibilities (i.e., travel system admin, expense system admin, corporate card reconciliation, mail review)
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience supporting multiple Executives
- Bias for solutions & positivity
- High integrity & professionalism
- Aptitude to problem-solve independently, learn quickly, multitask, & take initiative
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Strong attention to detail, research & organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office & Google Apps
- BA / BS
Whats CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, & Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 650k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: In office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.