We are reinventing biopharma.
At Roivant, our aim is to transform the way that medicines & medical care are delivered to patients. We do this by building Vants focused, entrepreneurial companies that develop & commercialize innovative medicines & healthcare technologies.
We recruit top talent from both within & beyond the biopharmaceutical industry & invest heavily in technology & data to give our teams the tools they need to succeed. Here, you'll find the freedom & resources to tackle some of the most challenging problems in healthcare.
Roivant is looking for a Senior Procurement Operations Manager Technology. This person will be responsible for developing strategy & executing the end-to-end Procurement process, including creating & managing category-specific strategies, spend & market analysis, running RFxs, negotiating contracts & pricing, & supplier management. The ideal candidate should have deep sourcing & vendor management experience, be able to operate at ALL levels of the organization & move seamlessly from tactical to strategic. Additionally, this person must have a keen eye for detail, be able to provide insights based on market conditions & trends, improve the decision-making process, & increase the flow of information.
- Supplier Strategy & Compliance - Lead the negotiation process with internal partners & suppliers. Manage contracts to completion. Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, acceptable terms & conditions through to closure. Identify & manage all violations & exceptions to existing supplier contracts.
- RFx Services - Own & lead all RFI, RFP & RFQ efforts for technology purchases. Partner with appropriate internal stakeholders. Manage the end-to-end process from creation to selection to contract implementation.
- Competitive Benchmarking - Identify key benchmark suppliers in RFx efforts.
- Cost Modeling - Own & provide industry & actual unit & service cost data which feeds into TCO & RFx evaluations.
- Business Planning - Be accountable to coordinate suppliers & internal customers. Review supplier & business roadmaps.
- Preferred Supplier Management - Identify, qualify & formalize which suppliers should be aligned with preferred supplier status based on segmentation modeling.
- Periodic Supplier Audits - Lead ongoing supplier audits, identifying areas of improvement & the plan to address. Measure, manage & improve supplier performance against negotiated SLAs & quality metrics.
- Category Sourcing - Develop & own the category sourcing plan. Ensure all internal business requirements are met.
- Business Partnering Become a trusted advisor on a continuous basis with internal customers to understand evolving business objectives, expectations, & specific requirements.
- Improvement Initiatives Lead the maturation & continuous improvement of Procurement at Roivant.
- Technology & Market Intelligence - Support efforts to identify latest trends in technologies & industry offerings.
- Industry Knowledge - Demonstrated experience in managing company-wide Hardware, Software, SaaS, & Professional Services sourcing for technology, life sciences experience a plus.
- Significant experience in a Procurement leader role
- Demonstrated sourcing experience leading RFxs, conducting supplier management & managing a sourcing category with a focus on Technology.
- Executing Sourcing & Category Management concepts, practices, & procedures
- Demonstration of critical thinking, by translating, analyzing & creating solutions from financial modeling & data analytics.
- Advanced understanding of contracts & contract management.
- Expert at developing & executing negotiation strategies
- Knowledge of & experience with data privacy regulations & related requirements (e.g. GDPR, CPPA), preferred but not required.