Brand design is what Squarespace is known for. We go to great lengths to ensure every touchpoint of the product & brand are as beautiful & impactful as possible.
As a modern creative organization, we hire aesthetically-driven designers who have a strong process that can be applied across a range of deliverables. Our Brand Design team delivers high-quality creative work across a wide range of deliverables & employs a high aesthetic taste level & delivers pixel-perfect work on schedule. This includes helping define & execute brand identities, marketing campaigns, brand partnerships, & content creation. Successful candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates familiarity with most of these types of projects, as well as the ability to maintain an overarching brand aesthetic across channels.
This intern will report to a senior designer in our NYC headquarters.
- Good understanding of steps necessary to take a project from concept to launch
- Broad awareness of design trends
- Portfolio that showcases examples with graphic design, brand identity design, digital design & typography
- Knowledge of production considerations for various assets including videos, websites, logos, posters, out of home, print, display & collateral;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and/or Figma;
- Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates a high aesthetic taste level & an ability to create diverse results within brand guidelines
- Experience with Keynote, prototyping tools, 2D & 3D motion, or video editing are a plus
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement & how you contributed to solving specific problems.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.