As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa DPS is looking for a highly motivated & experienced Product Manager to focus on defining & executing strategies to provide host processing & other value-added services to our clients, which include top financial institutions, prepaid program managers & non-traditional fintech operators. The Product Manager will work closely with a broad set of cross-functional counterparts to build, iterate & refine new issuer processing solutions.
The ability to ideate solutions for client business objectives, develop requirements, & launch them effectively is a key factor to success in this role. The ideal person for this role should have a passion for technology & payments, a strong product & technical background, be detail-oriented, & have the ability to drive results while working independently within a complex environment. The position also calls for a proven ability to lead & collaborate with cross-functional teams while building strong relationships.
The Product Manager's responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the team's product development strategy, roadmap & enhancement prioritization for payroll, government, general purpose reloadable, commercial/corporate & other prepaid, debit & fintech use cases.
- Lead product development projects by writing clear, thorough & detailed business cases, business & functional requirements, process flows, & go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with multiple external & internal stakeholders including clients, partners, vendors, sales, development, application support, quality assurance, account management, implementations, certification, risk & training to effectively build, launch, commercialize & communicate new services & product features.
- Develop subject matter expertise, take ownership of products & services on the prepaid/modern banking host system & collaborate with other teams to optimize product operations.
- Combine business & technical acumen with excellent communication skills to clearly understand & articulate the value of enhancements to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate leadership principles by communicating openly, collaborating effectively, enabling & inspiring others, & excelling with partners.
- Provide status, action plans & recommendations to senior leadership on an ongoing basis
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of work experience with an advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD.
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 3+ years of issuer processing, product management or product development experience in the financial services industry, including prior experience writing business/functional requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in the payments industry (prepaid, debit, credit, fintech, network processing, issuer processing, acquiring, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to create complete, concise business & functional requirements including experience with use cases, report & screen mock-ups, APIs, & cross-functional requirements.
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with all levels of the organization, clients & partners to accomplish shared business priorities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational & project management skills to achieve strategic goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral & written communications skills who can effectively work with client, internal partners & external vendors on strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a complex & technical organization to determine business & customer needs & to build technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to work independently & manage multiple priorities in a complex environment.
- Experience with both waterfall & agile (SAFe) product development methodology preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Power Point, Visio, Excel, & Outlook.
- Strong technical aptitude desired.
- Team-oriented with a willingness to learn from co-workers.
Location:Highlands Ranch. Relocation Assistance will not be offered.
Work Authorization:Authorization to work in Canada or the USis a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours:Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel:This position requires the incumbent to travel for work.Typical travel would be 5% to 10% of the time.
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms.
EEO:Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.