We are a group of passionate individuals who are all about ownership, and giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
Our team is growing & we are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to focus on growing our organization. You are an expert with in-house recruitment in a rapidly growing technology sector. You are a brand ambassador & have an innovative approach to acquiring top talent. To be successful in our dynamic environment you must have excellent organizational & communication skills, believe in the best candidate experience, & be a true team player.
- Own full-cycle recruitment, from sourcing to offer negotiation, for multiple junior to senior roles within all teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Development, etc.)
- Conduct thorough discovery meetings with the hiring managers, detailing position needs, & clarifying expectations
- Experiment with different sourcing techniques to attract top talent, & to build & nurture a pipeline of candidates
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with managers to determine effectiveness of candidate recruiting
- Collaborate on process improvements, system implementations, interview guides, etc.
- Stay up to date within the community by attending job fairs, meet-ups, & talent events
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a rapidly growing tech company
- Demonstrable experience & knowledge of sourcing & attracting top-tier talent with difficult-to-find skill sets in multiple markets
- Experience using a data-driven approach, from candidate pipeline analysis & using the insights to derive messaging & engagement targets to guarantee a successful search
- Youre a creative problem solver, with the ability to self manage, & have a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent relationship building skills with a passion for creating an awesome candidate experience
- Well versed in multiple recruitment tools, such as ATS platforms, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Restaurant experience is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.