The Creative Project Manager reports to the Associate Director of Creative Project Management in New York. This person is responsible for managing project intake, following projects through the design process, & assisting with resource allocation. A successful Creative Project Manager will have both a strong project management background & working knowledge of the creative design process in both software development & marketing organizations. Using this knowledge, the Creative Project Manager will ensure design projects from across the Peloton organization are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, & project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis.
- Project intake & management
- Manage creative team project plan & consistently follow-up to ensure projects are on track
- Meet with key stakeholders to ensure projects are clearly defined
- Scope out work & create & own project calendars
- Work with key stakeholders to assess & reassess project priorities
- Assist creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, swatches, & samples
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, & prioritize each accordingly
- Assist the Associate Director of Creative Project Management in ongoing resource planning
- Collaboration & Communication
- Send regular updates to stakeholders regarding project status
- Celebrate wins & be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 2 Years of Project Management (or similar) experience
- Working knowledge of project management tools
- Strong design sensibility & enjoys working with creatives
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Highly organized & process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Naturally collaborative
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.