The majority of our business is done via mobile phones, & Rue Gilt Groupe is invested in making our mobile experience the forefront of our product development. Long viewed as a pioneer in the web & app UX space, we now seek to revolutionize e-commerce by supporting a Mobile First Philosophy. Theres no better time to be involved in the technical advancement of ecommerce at Rue Gilt, with the full support of our company behind providing the most engaging & best of breed mobile apps.
What youll accomplish
- Contribute to the development & architecture for our widely used, native iOS application
- Be involved in new feature conception, design, development & testing
- Work in an Agile environment providing continuous delivery & value
- Work effectively with multiple business groups including Product Management
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Extensive Experience developing iOS apps with comprehensive test coverage
- Delivered iOS applications to the Apple App Store
- Expert knowledge of all common UIKit APIs & Interface Builder features
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift & RESTful web services
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team
Bonus points for
- Full stack skills: our engineers are well rounded & not afraid of technical challenges wherever they lie.
- E-commerce/consumer facing app development
- Experience with Android development
ABOUT THE MOBILE TEAM:
Our mobile team is small, but super impactful. Youd be hard pressed to find another more productive team at our company, since the millions of people who have downloaded our app are our most engaged & valuable customers. We believe in providing the best possible experience we can with a technology focused culture that not only tries to lift the bar on features every sprint, but also stability & performance.
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 30 million members with coveted designers at an exceptional value. Two complementary brands, Rue La La & Gilt, utilize world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to strategically support our brand partners & inspire members daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping & the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.