Innovation, collaboration, & success: at OnDeck, We Make It Happen. Weve changed the way small businesses access financing. With the spirit of a fintech start-up & the stability of a larger organization, OnDeck helps customers achieve their ambitions while leading in the small business lending space. We operate with a one team mindset, supporting each other & celebrating our wins together. If youre looking for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, inclusive environment where you can make an impact on our customers & business, OnDeck could be the place for you.
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, & Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful & value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship. Product Marketing at OnDeck serves as the voice of our customer to internal teams, & as the voice of our product to prospects & customers, linking product features & benefits to their needs. At OnDeck, the Product Management team is responsible for putting the product on the shelf & the Product Marketing team is responsible for getting the product off the shelf by driving Go-To-Market, i.e. the strategies & tactics to win over a specific market (buyer), & get them to buy our products.
The Product Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the development & execution of all product marketing efforts, collaborating closely with the Marketing, Partnerships, Product Management & Experience Design teams, as well as engaging with our front-line Sales teams. The Product Marketing Manager will be directly responsible for executing go-to-market strategies for new product/feature launches, executing customer segment-specific marketing strategies, & enabling our Partnerships & Sales teams with key product assets & collateral. Key goals include driving new product/feature adoption rates & increasing partner engagement & usage of sales enablement collateral, to ultimately drive win rates & retention rates, increasing the number of new customers & customer lifetime value. He/she will report to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing.
As a Product Marketing Manager at OnDeck on the Product Marketing Team, you will:
- New Product/Feature Launches:
- Help develop the go-to-market strategies including positioning & messaging & marketing & sales enablement plans
- Work closely with Product team on UX copy, & with Demand Generation, Design, & Email Marketing teams to create customer & partner communications & multi-channel campaign assets & get them in market. Collaborate with Sales Managers to create & deliver trainings & collateral including scripting, objection handlers, battlecards, etc.
- Post-launch, monitor sales calls & activities, work with Sales Managers on any sales reinforcement activities, & track & report on marketing campaigns
- Customer Segment-Specific Marketing Strategy:
- Create segment-specific positioning & messaging documents for each of our products & help develop marketing plans
- Partner with Demand Generation & Design teams to execute multi-channel segment-specific campaigns, creating assets & getting them in market. Collaborate with Content & Email Marketing teams to tailor customer lifecycle communications by segment
- Partner Marketing:
- Serve as main point of contact with Partnerships team on all partner marketing needs/support, keeping track of & communicating new & completed requests, & developing joint marketing programs with key partners
- Track partner engagement with new assets & make adjustments to plan & timelines as needed
- Sales Enablement:
- Collaborate with Sales & Account Management teams to create customer-friendly call scripting/FAQs & partner on any new opportunities to deliver solutions which help best communicate the product value proposition
- Work closely with Sales Enablement Manager to identify, develop & deliver necessary sales collateral for every stage of the sales funnel (objection handlers, ROI tools, competitor battlecards, etc.). Create a guidance system & develop strategies to ensure usage of sales collateral
Qualifications to make it happen:
- At least a Bachelors degree with 3-5 years of marketing experience; preference is for someone who has previous experience working in product marketing within financial services, fintech or digital product management
- Working knowledge of the small business customer segment & familiarity with range of financing options available to small business owners
- Independent, self-starter - highly self-driven, motivated, & productive; skilled multi-tasker who can prioritize & pivot quickly & on-the-fly
- Team player, experience building strong relationships with cross-functional partners to gain buy-in & support, & drive initiatives from concept to launch
- Experience in helping & motivating salespeople & sales organizations
- Good mix of right brain & left brain with a knack for being able to balance creative mindset/skill with a data-driven, analytical approach to measuring results. Familiarity with conversion rate optimization, A/B testing & relevant software platforms
- Strong writing ability, including experience in preparing product marketing positioning & messaging
OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, weve issued over $12 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, & general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 100,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing & thriving enterprise.
ODXs ground-breaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 & have subsequently proved that a bank & a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks & financial institutions globally.
Click here for a glimpse inside our offices
At OnDeck, its We Before Me. We support each other & we love seeing people succeed. Thats why we offer a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off; Paid Sick Days; Paid Holidays; Paid Birthday
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Wellness Subsidy & Mental Health Coaches
- Voluntary Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement; Flexible Working Arrangements
- 401k Matching, Loan Consolidation, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave & Sabbaticals
- Affinity Groups & Volunteer Events
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Trees Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018 Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesks Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**