The Content Localization Project Manager is responsible for processing all translation requests & the guardian of the teams bandwidth. You will shepherd the team through Agile sprints to support a continuous delivery software organization & iterate on any artifacts related to that methodology. You will also be the main point of contact for the many cross-functional stakeholders who require localizations services, & you are always aiming to improve the existing processes. As a Content Localization Project Manager, you're not only passionate about excellent processes but also about giving our users a native experience across all platforms.
This position is based in our Dublin office & reports to the Content Localization Manager. At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
Please note that resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
- Process, oversee & deliver all translation requests
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure delivery & deliver feedback
- Lead & organize the Content Localization team Agile Scrum standups, sprint planning, & retrospectives
- Support Localization planning & quarterly roadmap
- Own team documentation on processes & best practices
- Maintain & evolve the Localization delivery tooling (including Jira boards, asset files, CAT tool deliveries) & training materials.
- Improve any tools & processes related to the Agile methodology & translation requests, & decide on approaches to improve the Localization processes.
- Create dashboard, timelines, Gantt charts & any artifacts needed to track & display goals & initiatives
- Maintain of meeting notes & ownership of assigning & chasing action items
- 3+ years of experience in project management, including processing requests & delivering back to stakeholders, ideally within a software development company
- 2+ years of experience on project management of technical projects using continuous delivery software methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience managing end-to-end software projects through the entire product life cycle
- Comfortable using a variety of project management tools (JIRA experience a plus)
- Fluency in languages other than English a plus
- Availability for a full-time position
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.