WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The KnotWorldwide is seeking to fill a Revenue Operation Analyst role in New York within the Global Media Solutions, Revenue Operations & Yield team. This position will aid in inventory reporting & pricing management. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind-set, detail-oriented, & an interest in learning about TKWW advertising business. The candidate will work closely with teams across the organization to drive revenue growth through data lead insights.
- Use outstanding analytical, quantitative & problem-solving abilities to inform inventory decisions
- Global Yield Management, maintain rate cards & programmatic rates across multiple The Knot Worldwide properties
- Provide strategic support to the Sales Organization regarding daily inquiries into inventory availability
- Proactively alert the team of potential delivery issues due to overbooking, traffic changes, & site nuances
- Provide recommendations for alternatives when desired inventory is sold out
- Collaborate to produce inventory related reports & dashboards including sell-through analysis & forecasting models
- Strategize with team members to develop ways to improve order & inventory management processes
- Manage programmatic platforms (exchanges, DSPs, header bidding)
- Aid in maintaining audience & data operations with the yield management team
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups including Sales, Account Strategy, Product Management, Production & Marketing to identify inventory opportunities
- Own the process of setting sales goals & act as an advisor to sales management using data-driven reasoning
SUCCESSFUL REVENUE OPERATIONS ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years of experience in ad operations, ad tech, or online media/advertising with experience in inventory management a plus
- Outstanding analytical & problem-solving skills & Advanced Excel proficiency required
- Eagerness to learn quickly & take on projects with a sense of urgency & accountability
- Experience with Google Ad Manager & Operative. One or other order management tools preferred
- Experience with Yieldex preferred
- Knowledge of DMPs, DSPs & Audience Extension preferred, but not required
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do.
- You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read theCalifornia Privacy Notice.