Are you looking to make HR technology easy-to-use by employees & administrators? Do you like breaking things to make them better? Are you a creative problem-solver who likes to analyze the root cause of issues, & propose innovative & unique solutions to those issues?
At Namely, we're looking for a Quality Support Analyst to join the Engineering team at Namely. As a QA Analyst, you'll be a critical member of the Engineering squad, helping the team to produce better, bug-free work. You'll partner heavily with others around the tech org to ensure accuracy & integrity in our product, all while advancing the mission of Namely to empower our clients!
- Review user stories, write & maintain test documentation (test plan, test cases).
- Perform functional, exploratory & regression tests on various platforms.
- Identify, report & track bugs.
- Provide status updates to team & manager.
- Enthusiastically pursue tasks to completion (or at least get it on the appropriate partys radar & ensure nothing is left behind).
- 3-5 years of experience testing in Agile-based environment.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, multiple operating systems, networking, internet & client/server architectures, communications, database, Web architecture design, database, system design, development tools & languages.
- Experience using version control & group repositories (Git, TFS, Subversion).
- Detail-oriented with a propensity to logically analyze nearly everything
- Work well in teams but independently driven.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, QTP)
- Experience with BDD, TDD
- Experience working with HR, payroll, and/or benefits tools
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.