WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings or buildings using WeWork technology. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 400+ buildings in 27+ countries in just over nine years.
About the Role
We are looking for an EBC Coordinator to own & deliver our end to end, customer facing technology demonstrations & messaging as part of our New York HQ Technology Showcase & Executive Briefing Center. You must be comfortable & excited to present to a diverse set of prospects, customers, investors & partners including Corporate Heads of Real Estate, CIOs, CEOs, Facilities Managers, Board Members & other high profile guests.
You will work cross functionally with all technology & sales groups to understand & communicate the capabilities of WeWorks technology products & their value to potential customers. The ideal candidate has excellent public speaking & presentation skills, is able to understand & communicate the features & benefits of enterprise SaaS applications, & is able to form meaningful relationships with internal sales & executive leadership.
- Support Sales, Business Development & Executive Leadership through product demonstrations at WeWorks NYC Technology Showcase & Executive Briefing Center
- Deliver high-level & engaging demonstrations to customers of all levels
- Become an ambassador for WeWorks culture, brand & technology
- Although not directly involved in the quota carrying sales activities, this role works very closely with sales team when they request a demonstration in WeWorks NYC Technology Showcase & Executive Briefing Center.
- Adequately prepare for Customer briefings. Attend pre-briefing calls, with account teams to understand each customers requirements & the proposed WeWork solutions & account team objectives.
- Develop knowledge of WeWorks sales cycle, product suite & best practices by industry vertical. Stay up to date on the competitive landscape & product differentiation.
- Work with internal sales teams to determine appropriate account development plans & execute on the best strategy to engage customers & prospects in support the sales cycle.
Skills & qualification
- 3 + years as an Executive Briefing Center coordinator, sales engineer, demo engineer, product marketer or equivalent position for an enterprise software company preferred
- A dynamic professional with strong business acumen & a broad understanding of the corporate real estate market
- Strong written/verbal communication & presentation skills
- A professional & team player
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Previous experience as an Executive Briefing Center coordinator, sales engineer, demo engineer, product marketer or equivalent position for an enterprise software company preferred
- Strong work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit - WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given responsibility & significant autonomy.
Nice to Have
- Experience troubleshooting IT/AV hardware