ACV Auctions is reinventing a $100 billion industry through an online, wholesale vehicle marketplace that provides car dealerships a more effective & transparent way of buying & selling wholesale vehicles through 20-minute auctions.
Our technology modernizes the entire arc of auction operations, providing third- party inspections, account management, title & payment processing, managing arbitration & transportation. The company strives to be the most trusted source in the industry for dealers to buy & sell wholesale vehicles.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Product Business Analyst you will be empowered to work on the next exciting phase of our companys growth through product innovation & delivery. The ideal candidate will effectively partner with a cross functional team to deliver simple solutions to solve their needs.
What You Will Do:
- Work with project stakeholders to validate their requirements & create documentation to ensure the supportability of analyses;
- Writing & reviewing requirements in the form of Use Cases, UML, & other relevant structured requirements documentation;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, & developing & implementing solutions;
- Work with the domain team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business;
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years experience in business analysis or product domain;
- Ability to communicate with people of various technical & business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users;
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, & influencing skills;
- Extensive experience with Jira & Microsoft Suite;
- Customer focus, exceptional customer empathy & curiosity;
- Ability to handle ambiguity & effectively support continuous improvement in fast paced environment;
- Passion to working on innovative technical products;
- Experience working in Agile environment & familiarity with agile ceremonies, including backlog grooming, daily stand up, planning, retrospective, demonstrations;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.