LOCATION: New York, NY or Remote
Conductor is headquartered in New York City. We welcome candidates across the country & the role can either be based in New York or remote.
At Conductor, were passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online & help their customers. The worlds top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence to creating content & optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. Conductor has been named Crains Best Place to Work 9 years running & Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms.
Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently just raised $150 million to build out our technology & acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
About the team
We are a product team at the heart of Conductors product-led transformation. Were looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager to help us deliver analytics & insights capabilities that redefine the SEO space. This is a strategic individual contributor role. You will be responsible for both working with senior leadership teams & individual contributors to develop strategy & problem-solving to deliver hard-to-match analytics experiences that create competitive moats.
About the role
Your role is to set the new standard for data-driven digital marketing insights & analytics. We are seeking an experienced & scrappy principal product manager who is passionate about building next-generation data analytics products.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this leader will:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to form & drive product strategy for the analytics & insights pillar of the Conductor platform
- Define products that make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable & usable for a broad set of customer use cases
- Bring thought leadership to the broader team & mentor other PMs to build differentiated product solutions
- Evangelize & communicate concisely across Conductor & influence product vision & direction
- Take a system-thinking & data-driven approach to the interpretation, visualization & delivery of insights for products from beginning to end
- Identify data access patterns across customer use cases & define & prioritize insights & reporting requirements that help Conductor leap-frog market expectations
- Partner with UX design & engineering teams to ship well-crafted products that elegantly deliver insights from complex datasets through a highly iterative delivery approach
- Demonstrate passion about the business impact of your work & work collaboratively with key stakeholders from finance to go-to-market teams
- 7+ years or equivalent product management experience with 3+ years of experience in the area of B2B SaaS, ideally building similar data analytics products
- Strong understanding of technical concepts around reporting, analytics, data science, & machine learning
- Has worked with data platforms to build extensible customer-facing analytics products
- Experience collaborating with UX to build simple, elegant experiences that distill signal from the noise of complex, large-scale datasets
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
- Passionate about building innovative data & analytics products & stays on top of industry trends around technology innovations & best practices
- Experience leading complex product initiatives & mentoring junior product team members
- Progressive thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world & can articulate a clear path to get there
- Experience with product-led growth GTM strategies a plus
- Experience driving product & strategy transformations a plus
- Digital marketing & SEO domain knowledge a plus
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.