This is an exciting opportunity to lead creating new experiences in applications for mixed reality platform using native C++. This is a hands on coding lead role where you will continue to use your development skills while you drive the technical direction of the project & mentor less senior engineers. You will have the opportunity to work with User Experience team, Interaction team & content creators. These new experiences are tailored to Mixed Reality & exercises many the exciting Magic Leap platform features to create a magical user experiences never seen before. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter & able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- 7+ years of experience building applications for mobile devices using 3D & various runtime engines & development paradigms.
- 5+ years experience leading development teams & understanding of agile, negotiation, QA, & progress tracking - including Jira
- Know standard design/development methodologies, patterns, & toolsets.
- Experience with 3D graphics from OpenGL
- Experience building & shipping User Interfaces built from C++/C#
- Experience with product coding process, including code management, testing, review - including gerritt
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong preference of having shipped AR/VR applications on an embedded product.
- Experience in input frameworks & 6DOF controllers
- Experience in custom game engines, unity & unreal
- Experience implementing multimedia applications (Media Players, 360 Video) on Mobile Operating Systems
- Experience with C+11 or newer
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.