ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What you'll be doing:
ACV is looking to add a Equity Program Lead to our growing team. This role will report to the Director, Corporate Accounting & VP, Corporate Controller.
- Implementing & maintaining an equity administration system to manage employee equity plans.
- Owning the day-to-day administration of ACVs employee equity plans, which include the long term incentive plans & employee stock purchase plan.
- Managing routine transactional activity such as new grants, terminations, option exercises, stock sales, employee stock purchase plan elections, etc.
- Leading communication with ACVs employee equity holders by answering questions & providing instruction on how equity holders may use the administration system to manage their holdings.
- Ensuring the plan operates in compliance with applicable laws & regulations, including with regard to tax withholding & reporting.
- Collaborating with Payroll to ensure payroll records completely & accurately reflect equity plan activity.
- Developing & providing plan reporting for use by HR & Finance teams.
What you should have:
- BA/BS in business or similar discipline required, MBA/Masters degree preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience preferred, with several years devoted to equity plan administration
- Knowledge & experience administering a public company equity plan
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to learn in a fast paced changing environment.
- Takes initiative to identify issues then develop & recommend solutions
- If working remotely, must be located in the Northeast US. Occasional travel to our HQ in Buffalo, NY will be required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat, innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.