LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $6 billion dollars worth of loans across about 30,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $6 billion in fewer than 6 years
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Equity raised: $285MM to-date, including $75 million raised in Series E from Benefit Street Partners in December 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 26 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 30,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 300 employees in San Francisco & Pittsburgh
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
The Sr. Manager, Total Rewards & HR Operations play a key role in building & maintaining key parts of LendingHomes HR infrastructure including compensation, job architecture, benefits administration, systems, policies, metrics, & HR compliance. The ideal candidate is an experienced, hands-on leader with a deep understanding of how to scale total rewards programs & practices, with a track record of executing against strategies, leading projects & teams, & driving results. Were looking for someone who is excited to join a fast growing company where they can build & scale total rewards & HR operations.
- Partner with the VP of People to develop & direct the Companys compensation & benefit programs, evaluate predicted market trends & evolve our total rewards programs, including benefits, perks, & retirement plans targeted at retaining competitive position & maximizing engagement & retention.
- Conduct & deliver the annual compensation & benefits analysis exercise, including compensation benchmarking, analysis of trends & changes, & creation of communication materials.
- Conduct & deliver executive compensation analysis & benchmarking, & creation of communication materials.
- Advise management, HR partners, & recruiters on offers, compensation increases & equity grants based on strong compensation fundamentals, data & research
- Contribute to the quarterly incentive compensation planning process by identifying needs & opportunities, getting input from management & executives & implementing changes to the compensation plans
- Design & manage LendingHomes people analytics framework & metrics & implement manager corporate dashboards in Workday & other visualization tools.
- Administer the Companys benefits programs including filing of all annual compliance reports, oversee annual benefits program strategy & design, facilitating open enrollment, develop plan materials & necessary trainings, responding to employees benefits questions, & day-to-day administration
- Drive all HRIS initiatives & is responsible for implementation & management of all systems.
- Manage the administration & record keeping of benefits plans & leave policies.
- Contribute or drive ad-hoc projects, whether its a policy or process change, a new program, communication materials, training materials, etc
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of Total Rewards (compensation, equity & benefits) & HR Operations experience.
- Expertise in the development of strategy & administration of compensation & benefits, & experience scaling a rewards function to support the company's business goals & growth.
- Demonstrated ability to complete compensation analysis & benchmarking for executive compensation
- Demonstrated ability running salary surveys & broad-based compensation analyses. Exposure to sales commission design & administration preferred.
- Experience with operationalizing HR policies & strategy, compliance testing & reporting, & immigration.
- Familiarity with use & configuration & reporting of HR systems. Workday experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently to drive & manage projects with multiple client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise.
- Proven effectiveness working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional quantitative, mathematical, & data analysis skills. Advanced proficiency in Excel.
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.