We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to to join our new center in Jerusalem.
Our Product Analysts are all highly autonomous, highly valued members of the product team leaders in their field, & product experts. They are curious & independent team members, passionate about tackling complex problems in a world of rich data & real-life user needs.
The position is to be part of a product development team responsible for Vias research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights, helping drive optimization of the product & user experience.
What You'll Do
- Become the focal point for all data-related matters in your team / field
- Analyze user experience & product performance data, develop measures to ensure product health & data-driven decisions
- Work independently & with team-members to discover product insights, collaborate with product-managers to drive data-driven product priorities
- Take full data ownership for existing & new features: define data points, extract data from multiple sources, conduct ad-hoc / periodic analytics, make complaining arguments
- Create, support, monitor & maintain reports / dashboards for various roles
- Initiate, own & manage multiple data projects simultaneously
- Work closely with PMs, developers, business representatives & management
Who You Are
- Product analyst with 3+ years of experience on a data driven team
- Experienced with writing complex SQL queries for 2+ years, working with deep & wide data-lakes
- Familiar with Tableau/Looker/PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- Capable of owning the process of developing KPIs (end to end) to support product decisions
- Able to understand complex data & turn it into actionable insights
- Strong communicator with proven story-telling skills (fluency in English is needed)
- Fast learner & proven ability to multitask on several projects at a time
- Experienced working with user-facing mobile/web products
- Familiarity with BI development (DB management, ETLs, etc)
- Experienced with Python/ R / other scripting languages
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.