With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel & life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed & maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent, experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, & over 200 other quality standards, were taking stay further for guests all around the world. Sonder started a little over five years ago, & now has thousands of spaces in major cities across the globe.
Project Coordinators, also know as Lead Onboarding Agents at Sonder are responsible for supporting the execution of property onboarding from start to finish. Were expanding rapidly & the Onboarding Team needs a Lead Onboarding Agent to help manage the installation of new hotels across the UK & Ireland. We value scrappy, process-driven, & highly analytical individuals who have experience in project management & operations. Passion for Sonders mission & product is a must!
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Manage the workflow & task sequence for projects, acting as main point of contact on the ground
- Run point to complete the install of new hotels & units whilst fiercely executing Sonder design & operational brand standards
- Manage 3rd party furniture installers; making key decisions when faced with logistical issues or design compromises
- Style units for photoshoots making sure they live up to the Sonder design standards
- Take ownership of the creation & communication of core unit facts for both internal teams & end users
- Work alongside the Operations team to ensure new units are guest-ready
- Tirelessly problem solve issues while working to consistently improve processes, minimizing & preventing exceptions & errors in order to scale rapidly
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience in project management and/or event coordination
- Previous experience in hospitality also a plus
- A willingness & enthusiasm to get your hands dirty when needed - be it making a bed or assembling a sofa
- A proven track record of prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines- you will be working independently 70% of the time & therefore must be skilled in managing your own time
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including the ability to identify & convey critical information to stakeholders quickly & precisely
- Expert with Google Suite; experience with project management applications such as Asana a plus
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively & leverage team efforts - reporting back concisely & regularly with the Regional Onboarding Lead
- MUST be happy to travel. This role will be covering all UK markets. Meaning travel between London, Scotland, Ireland & various satellite cities for the full project delivery period
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career Progression: Sonder is doubling in size & there will not only be opportunities in London but at Sonders across the world.
- Competitive hourly pay with growth opportunities
- Daily lunch reimbursement of up to8 for a 5+ hour work day
- Annual credits for Sonders around the world. 25% discount for friends & family. Love to travel? That's what we do!
- Comprehensive training (learn about every aspect of the hospitality industry)
- Monthly culture budget: join your fellow colleagues for a monthly get together
- A high-energy, start-up environment with smart, positive coworkers
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversityatour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.