About the Team
At Harrys, the consumer is at the core of everything we do. Understanding the needs & motivations of guys is key to driving our business strategy & our Consumer Insights team is at the center of making that happen. Our insights team continuously taps our customers & consumers to understand what were doing well, where we can make improvements, & what they want to see from Harrys in the future.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative & curious insights specialist who can execute research projects & translate learnings into business implications that drive growth & keep us on the leading edge of male grooming. As the Senior Associate, Insights youll represent the voice of our consumers & customers to inform business decisions & guide marketing & innovation initiatives. You will be responsible for managing projects that bring us ever closer to category consumers & provide insights that answer critical business questions & strengthen our competitive advantage in the market.
What you will accomplish:
- Deepen our understanding of the Harrys customer (attitudes, behaviors, values) & emerging trends likely to shift current grooming habits
- Work in partnership with brand, direct-to-consumer & insights team members to execute research that helps build customer loyalty throughout their journey
- Leads projects as part of our ongoing insights roadmap & deliver actionable learning with positive business impact. Execute all aspects of primary research projects in a timely fashion including scoping, design, fielding, analysis, & reporting
- Effectively communicate insights from all work to internal teams by distilling results to essential learning & recommendations that enable rapid decision-making
- Gain mastery of a range of insights approaches
This should describe you:
- Curious, nearly to a fault Your insatiable desire to get beyond surface level learning & uncover true insight is fueled by asking 2nd, & 3rd order questions
- Crafty & creative You look for creative solutions & arent afraid to get scrappy when appropriate. You are focused on delivering against learning objectives & timelines & build research approaches to suit. You are comfortable executing research projects both on your own & working with external partners
- Skilled data storyteller You can weave together disparate sources of information into a holistic story with recommendations based on market trends & consumer learning
- You are excited to build your insights toolkit & help continuously evolve how we get to robust consumer understanding that unlocks business growth
- You are highly collaborative & able to quickly establish credibility within the team to impact decisions through both formal & informal influence
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- 2-3 years related work experience, preferably in FMCG or packaged goods
- Comfortable using self-service quantitative & qualitative research tools to address a range of business questions related to brand equity, advertising, innovation, & customer experience
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report to the Sr. Director, Customer Insights
- Provide direct support to the Marketing & Direct-to-Consumer teams
- Work closely with other members of the Insights team
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.