Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
We are looking for an energetic & entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. Within this role, youll work at the intersection of Product Development, Marketing, & Sales, to lead the product launch of an important new product for our shop partners. Youll assist with product launches, implement our go-to-market strategy, grow our share of the market, & drive retention. This is a highly visible role that will drive a new product critical to the strategic vision of our company.
What youll do:
- Represent the voice of our customers, & work cross-functionally with engineering, design, product management & analytics to ensure were developing the right product features for our users. And be a key contributor to product roadmap discussions.
- Own all internal & external communications as well as the associated go-to-market strategy to deliver on our value proposition through messaging, onboarding, customer segmentation, packaging, program rules, pricing, internal training, & metrics to measure success.
- Work closely with the Operations & Marketing teams to understand key metrics around conversion & retention, & identify ways to improve user experience.
- Supporting the field organization by leading the creation of effective marketing collateral, including solution overviews, customer communications, & case studies/success stories.
- Defining clear, measurable product marketing goals & tracking against them
What were looking for:
- 4+ years of marketing, product marketing, and/or consulting experience preferably at a B2B or B2B2C SaaS or platform business.
- Experience owning the end-to-end product marketing process for a single product
- Experience in POS or food technology preferred
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data, perform qualitative research & distill findings into actionable takeaways
- Ability to work seamlessly across the organization, experience owning projects & influencing cross-functional team members
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment. Comfortable with a fast-paced culture where priorities & projects change rapidly.
- Passionate about Slices mission & excited about building a thriving community of local pizzerias
- Excellent at articulating value propositions, developing compelling messaging & communicating complex ideas in a simple, user-friendly way.
- Can initiate strategic conversations with leaders & partners
- Ability to roll up your sleeves & execute on objectives
- Ability to work cross functionally & independently with multiple stakeholders
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution; MBA degree preferred but not required.
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.