We believe in a digital future. We believe in research & science. We believe machines & algorithms, over time, will make better investment decisions than humans. Harvest is a fintech startup & a licensed fund manager, backed by investors such as Schibsted & Finstart. We have built a platform to produce & distribute modern saving & investment solutions. We launched our first investment product in 2016, a global multifactor equity fund, & have big ambitions for the future.
Harvest is based in Oslo, Stockholm & Copenhagen. With more than 4000 customers, we are in need of talented developers to support our exciting product roadmap, & secure a scalable investment platform, ready for millions of users. We have ambitious expansion plans, & are looking for a high capacity individual to fill the role of full-stack developer. You will play an integral part of further development of our investment platform, as well as play a key role in developing new fintech products & services.
At Harvest, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning & innovation. We are a lean organization, where we applaud initiative & out-of-the-box thinking.
Over the past year weve raised funding from renowned industrial investors, such as Schibsted Growth & Finstart. With high customer growth & global ambitions, we have an exciting journey ahead. Our team have prior experience with building & scaling successful tech companies. We are looking for a talented & driven developer. You will work closely with our CTO, developers, & product owners.
We hope you want to play an important part of our journey!
- Lead development projects from development to production
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers & sales teams
- Design, develop, & maintain a robust & scalable investment platform & fintech services
- Develop & release new products & features to production
- Maintain & improve a modern web application
- Find solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritize & execute tasks, & work independently
- Minimum three years of experience, or a proven track record from end-to-end development
- Proven track record writing reliable, resilient, performant, & well-tested code
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science & database concepts
- Experience with cloud, & preferably AWS
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience building modern websites using React
- Experience with Kubernetes is preferred
- Genuine curiosity & willingness to understand how our products are designed, built, & how they operate
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented, & execution focused
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to become a key member of a fast-growing fintech company
- An integral role in a lean & modern development team with a clear mission
- An opportunity to impact development, products, & our customer growth/user experience
- Autonomy & flexible working conditions
- Competitive terms & benefits
Read more about Harvest at https://www.harvest.online/
For further information, please contact Maria B Rognan (Recruitment Consultant): +47 99327703, [email protected]