Aegis Gardens - Corte Madera, CA
Nurse | Charge Nurse | Director of Nursing
Join Aegis, & love your work, love your team & love the culture!
We are in search of a DIRECTOR of NURSING for our beautiful Aegis of Corte Madera Community. Located in the heart of Marin County, our beautiful community in Corte Madera provides both assisted living & memory care.As a Director of Nursing with Aegis, you will lead health services & manage the Corte Madera Assisted Living & Memory Care Nursing Team
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include professional staff, enriching activities, & irresistible cuisine. We have 32 communities located in Washington, California & Nevada & are continuing in our growth with 7 in development. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state & national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazines Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, & includes the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
With your people skills & nursing leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadershipfor your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on Assisted Living & Memory Care Residents.
- Provide assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting & work directly with families & physicians.
- Work hands-on & provide excellent nursing care for each resident.
- Provide community leadership to support & coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living & memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing:
- RN or LPN license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimers/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
Location: Aegis of Corte Madera * 5555 Paradise Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94925
This really is a great place to work!