(This role can be worked remotely within Ireland)
What's the opportunity?
Intercom is on a mission to make Internet business more personal. The role were looking to fill is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission as well as product management who wants to lead a world-class team of engineers, designers, & researchers in Dublin. The product youll help to build & shape touches millions of users in the business messaging space every single day. Your job will be to help businesses drive customer engagement, deliver better support, & enhance productivity, all while making the experience feel more fun, connected & personal.
What will I be doing?
- Understand our business strategy, identify business problems & opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business
- Manage the roadmap: effectively prioritize business opportunities from a wide range of inputs, understand & prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Translate these problems / opportunities into tangible customer problems, through research & regular interaction with customers; define & frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the customer problem & delivered on the business opportunity through quantitative & qualitative measures, with customer testing, betas & A/B experimentation.
- Own & maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Ideally you have a strong design background, as its essential youre able to think deeply about product design decisions & have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions & the rationale behind them. Youre comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, & quantitative customer data to inform decisions. Youve conducted user research, a/b tests & have worked closely with design researchers & analysts.
- Youre entrepreneurial; you dont need direction; you're self-driven.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If theres something important to you thats not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary & equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods & a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health & dental insurance for you & your dependents
- Pension contribution
- Open vacation policy & flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If youre cycling, weve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but were happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people & we want to continue to attract & retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive & diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.