Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The MRE Inventory Specialist is a critical role within the maintenance organization of HelloFresh & our associated brands. This role is generally responsible for organizing & maintaining our maintenance parts area, including maintaining a clean & orderly parts store, evaluating parts usage & purchasing parts to ensure critical spares are kept in stock, & assembling parts kits for planned jobs. Conducting cycle counts & periodic reviews of our parts room metadata are critical to identifying opportunities for improvement & reducing risk of costly downtime. This position works closely with maintenance site, regional, & organizational leadership to keep our maintenance operations running smoothly. The ideal candidate will immerse themselves in the HelloFresh DNA & will help drive our people & process to reflect our company principles.
- Be responsible for establishing, organizing, & maintaining order of our parts space.
- Be responsible for ordering spare parts, receiving stock into our CMMS inventory, & placing received stock into their appropriate bin locations within the parts room.
- Perform weekly cycle counts of a percentage of your storeroom, work to identify the source of any cycle count discrepancies, & report results to the site or regional leader as requested.
- Periodically review parts usage within your site(s) & adjust parts metadata, including minimum & maximum stock values as needed.
- Annually work with site management to prepare parts budget forecasts for the following year.
- Work with the planner scheduler or site leader to prepare parts kits for upcoming projects or planned maintenance.
- Manage the parts warranty process, ensuring that part failures that are under warranty are properly tagged & sent back to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
- Establish & maintain 5S standards in the parts room & maintenance space to ensure that all equipment, parts, & tools have their own designated space, & that the area is kept clean & safe.
- When emergency situations arise, work with the maintenance team to assist with any parts needs that they may have.
- If a critical spare part is not in stock & is needed imminently, work to identify other network sites or vendors from where we can obtain the needed part, & facilitate the purchase or transfer of the said part.
- Regularly meet with other Inventory Specialists in the network & share experiences, pain points, & best practices to help build a better, stronger process.
- Be open to other related duties as requested, such as participating in training of new MRE staff, assisting Business Operations leaders with proper use of the CMMS system, & helping launch new buildings as we continue to grow as a company.
- 2+ years' of inventory maintenance experience, or a similar role that integrates inventory fundamentals.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent education / experience.
- Proficient/Advanced knowledge of CMMS systems, preferably FMX and/or Fiix.
- Proficient in the use of standard office administrative software including document, spreadsheet, & slide presentation software (like MS Office or Google software suite).
- Proficient in reviewing data for accuracy, anomalies, & trends, & being able to discuss findings with maintenance leadership.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The ability to think agilely & quickly to identify & remediate problems.
- The ability to read & understand drawings, schematics, & diagrams.
- The ability to multitask when needed.
- A high level of integrity & ethics, & excellent follow-through.
- The ability work in cold environments.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.