Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity is NASDAQ: MGNI.
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for working under the direction of Internal Audit management in planning, executing & reporting on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance activities including design, testing, & remediation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) as well as operational, financial, regulatory, & compliance related audits & reviews of Magnite (the Company). The position reports to the Director of Internal Audit. This position will be cross-trained to perform both information technology & financial/business process related projects.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for assisting in the execution of the Companys SOX compliance program including
- Initial scoping & risk assessment
- Performing IT audit procedures & supporting financial/business process audits
- Leading process walkthroughs to clearly identify process flows & controls
- Working with business owners to update the Companys documentation related to internal control over financial reporting including process narratives, process flowcharts & risk & control matrices
- Building & implementing audit programs to test the design & effectiveness of key controls
- Performing operating effectiveness testing & ensuring that test results are appropriately documented
- Communicating findings, developing action plans with management, & reporting on remediation & process improvement status
- Monitoring status of findings & performing remediation testing for findings & process improvements.
- Coordinating with process owners, external auditors & other stakeholders on ICFR procedures as required
- Assist in the execution of a variety of audit & integrated assurance engagements, including business process reviews & operational audits as assigned by Internal Audit management
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex information systems & determine the reliability of IT applications & related data processing functions
- Recommend internal control improvements & operational enhancements or efficiencies
- Execute & complete all audit fieldwork according to the established schedule
- Document results of audit work in accordance with Internal Audit department & the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards
- Research & stay current on new technical literature applicable to the internal controls process (e.g., PCAOB, guidance, SEC guidance etc.), emerging trends, & best practices
What we look for:
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Accounting/Finance, or related field
- Professional certifications: CISA, CPA, or CIA preferred
- Experience with similar internal audit roles in technology industry organizations combined with Big 4 audit firm background preferred
- Experience in IT audit, IT risk advisory, or related function
- Demonstrate strong understanding of IT infrastructure security & controls review, such as UNIX/LINUX servers, Oracle, & MySQL databases
- Experience in business process/data flow identification & documentation
- Working knowledge of application controls & IT General Controls including segregation of duties & restricted access
- Experience in operating effectiveness testing of IT controls, preferably in an Oracle EBS environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio & use of Excel for analysis of audit data
- 4 to 6 years overall experience in SOX Compliance, Internal Audit, or finance, with experience in internal controls & operational audits
- Working knowledge of ISO 27000 series, COBIT, PCAOB Auditing Standards, US GAAP, COSO, & risk & controls.
- Prior work experience with Internal Controls framework including the use of process flowcharts, development of test plans/remediation plans, communication tools, & compliance reporting
- Must have ability to effectively interact with various levels of management, including functional department managers & directors
What's in it for you:
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!