Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As a Sr. Product Manager of Partnerships, you will own a product portfolio focused on developing our Partnerships experience & tools. This is the key role that connects the dots across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design & Engineering & Support. You will provide thought leadership & direction that drives partner & customer experience & brand goals.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across our partner experience that ensures a frictionless partner & customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap
- Define key qualitative & quantitative metrics for product portfolio & review with leadership
- Translate business goals & partner needs into product strategy; communicate direction & product priorities to the development team, other cross-functional teams, & third-party partners
- Identify goals, metrics & analytics to determine product value; continually make recommendations & refinements to the product roadmap & backlog based on learnings
- Own product portfolio backlog; partner cross-functionally to regularly prioritize & groom backlogs
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to our partner experience; develop deep knowledge of partner needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Growth teams to identify audiences & release strategy to drive product adoption
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
- Participate in standups, planning sessions, product demos/check-ins, & retrospectives
- Condense complex technical concepts into non-technical language for stakeholders
- Advocate for the partner by becoming associated with the product, empathizing with & understanding partner needs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs & successfully collaborating across the organization to achieve strategy goals.
- You can manage the needs of multiple segments & develop strategic product plans across or within segments
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly & accurately communicate data insights
- You are familiar with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have a bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
- You have extensive experience in aconsumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) product-related function, developing & delivering against a product roadmap in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience implementing/working with 3rd parties/partners outside your companies core development team
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.