Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Concept product displays & installations to optimize the customer journey throughout Casper brand retail & wholesale locations.
- Support user research team through user testing design development
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure high quality deliverables for product displays & signage.
- Develop initial concepts or mock-ups for creative review with Experience, Commercial, Store Design or Brand teams
- Communicate with cross-functional departments to manage creative timelines for new & existing installations or projects.
- Ensure brand guidelines & directives are embraced & adhered to in all executions generating brand love & driving sales
Our dream candidate is...
- A graphic design background with experience in environments design
- You are obsessed with aesthetic, organization & creating unique experiences
- Comfortable presenting ideas & receiving feedback
- Interested in interior design, art, & installation design
- A clear communicator & efficient designer
- Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experienced with Sketch up
- Able to manage personal work flow & schedule
- 4+ years professional experience in environmental graphic design, print/digital design, or similar
- Experience with planning, & management of environmental graphic, wayfinding & signage projects
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Use of SketchUp, Revit, or other 3D modeling programs a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!