HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
Part of a wider People team who cover Culture, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development & IT the HR Exec reports to the HR Business Partner, located at The Fresh Farm (nestled between The City & Shoreditch) will provide specialist generalist advice on all people related matters.
Immediate priorities will be to create an on-boarding experience for all colleagues throughout the business.
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with first line people related queries from our Head Office functions.
- Responsible for running complex people related projects autonomously.
- Leading significant initiatives (initially HR on-boarding) with support from HRBP & wider people team. Specifically:
- Ensuring hiring managers & new starters have fully completed the onboarding process;
- Oversee the 90 day plan & support hiring managers as & when necessary;
- Run the weekly HR onboarding meeting;
- Work with Workplace & Culture Manager to develop & improve the onboarding process.
- Identify potential solutions to improve working practices & policies in partnership with the HRBP & People Director.
- Advise on employee relation matters & support & advise managers on people related issues & policies.
- Working with the other HR Execs across the business to be the data owner for our people systems (currently Bamboo HR).
- Manage all existing peoples eligibility to work processes (ECS checks, sponsorships, VISA applications etc).
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion at HelloFresh as we are an inclusive, equitable employer.
- Forster a culture of physical & mental
- Support the action planning for the HelloFresh annual engagement survey.
- Responsible for all headcount & global reporting on UK & Global employees on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for actioning annual pay review cycle & associated data changes.
- Administration of employee benefits, purchase orders for professional fees & any other ad-hoc people related activities.
Who you are:
The successful candidate are required to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a HR related role is essential.
- Educated to at least Level 3 or above.
- Degree in Human Resources management is desirable.
- Part CIPD Qualified or willing to undertake formal CIPD qualifications.
- A self-starter who is keen to progress their HR career in this highly ambitious organisation.
- Experience of working with HR related systems.
- Confident with the use of Microsoft, Google & other bespoke internal software.
- Able to deliver at pace & demonstrate excellent prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to own learning
- Able to analyse & manipulate large sets of data to ease decision making processes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- You are a good communicator.
- You have strong organisational skills & can handle data.
- Used to working in a fast paced & constantly changing environment.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude.
- Solution focused & Creative.
- Looking for someone who has the drive to go above & beyond & the agility to adapt & thrive in a changing environment.
- Good Communication Skills
- Building Working Relationships
- Analytical Skills
- Understand the customer
- Planning & Organising
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot & cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Level & Progression:
An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously & leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: Initial telephone interview with Talent team, followed by a virtual interview with HRBP. Final stage interview with People Director & a Task based exercise.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.