Team Whistle comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form & Vertical Networks is a global media company thats changing the sports & entertainment game. We create & distribute engaging content experiences for todays audiences, always playing in the positive & resonating with whats relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted & interactive shows, podcasts, music & merchandise are available on the social, audio & streaming platforms that matter most. For brands, sports leagues & media companies, we help them activate & engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
Team Whistle is searching for a talented, well-rounded Assistant Editor who can work remotely with the Los Angeles Brother Snapchat team, but will need to go once a week into the Santa Monica COVID-safe office to pick up or distribute hard drives. Media management is very important as all edit & design teams are working off-site & AE must maintain practices put in place for redundancy & archival. Great for AE needing to get editing experience as smaller editing jobs will need to be handled by AE. Non-Union.
- Footage handling: intaking into G-RAID drives, label footage to our universal naming convention, record footage received in the master post tracker
- General backing up of any drives from editor & other stakeholders
- Setting up projects in Premiere according to editors needs for each of the different franchises
- Creating string outs & cutdowns, blurring, subtitles, working with morgt files
- Simple color correction & light audio mixing when needed
- Assist post team with asks looking for a sfx, missing files, b-roll, etc
- 2+ years relevant AE experience
- Fully fluent in Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, PluralEyes, & DaVinci Resolve a plus
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, & great communication skills
- Experience with post-production workflow & open to implement & come up with new systems that benefit the greater team
- Maintains a positive & professional attitude
- Excellent time management