WPP Brand Consulting is hiring a savvy, energetic, motivated Talent Coordinator to support recruitment activity & administration for the EMEA region.
WPP is a creative transformation company. We build better futures for our people, clients, & communities.
While retaining their independence & specialist skills, WPP branding, identity, & design agencies are members of an internal unit WPP Brand Consulting. Landor&FITCH, Superunion, Set Creative, & Peclers Paris are the companies that make up WPP Brand Consulting.
About the Role
You will play a key role in ensuring that the Talent Acquisition team brings world-class talent into WPP Brand Consulting agencies. As Talent Coordinator, EMEA, you will be responsible for:
- Proof-reading, writing, posting, & monitoring of all job postings across internal & external sites.
- Coordinating schedules for the Talent team, interview teams, & candidates, & be the main point of contact for all scheduling queries in the region
- Owning the management & organization of our growing applicant-tracking system, Greenhouse, to capture all relevant candidate data for current roles & future prospects in EMEA
- Developing knowledge of competitor landscape through research, sourcing for live roles, as well as building a talent pipeline across Client Services, Strategy, Design, Finance & Admin functions
- Conducting preliminary phone screens & interviews
- Maintaining communication with passive candidates
- Collaborating with Teams in the US & APAC on Inclusion & diversity initiatives & other recruitment-related projects
You are a Diary Master You are an expert in multi-tasking, prioritization & are considered a guru when it comes to scheduling the conflicting schedules of recruiters, candidates, & stakeholders.
Nothing gets past you You possess hawk-like attention to detail & you take immense pride in your work, whether its proofing or creating a job advert, to ensuring candidate & stakeholder communication is consistently clear & engaging.
Youre unflappable You approach your work with enthusiasm, positivity, & willingness to deliver the best results, whatever the challenge.
You roll your sleeves up Youre just as happy scheduling & managing diaries as you are supporting on global Inclusion & diversity initiatives for the network. Egos at the door, please!
This role represents a brilliant opportunity to work across some of the most well-renowned & consistently awarded branding & design agencies in the world. Though our global Talent team is divided in location (USA, EMEA, APAC) we are a collaborative, close-knit team that are looking for somebody who loves to work in an equally supporting & encouraging way.
Interested? Apply today!