REX Real Estate is flipping the old, boring, & very expensive model for selling & buying homes on its head by using (wait for it...) technology! We've slashed the usual commission paid to agents to just 2%, & have a full suite of services to help sellers & buyers navigate the home-selling/buying process. We're growing like crazy & looking for a solutions-oriented, energetic, & well-spoken professional to join the Real Estate Team in the Raleigh-Durham area. This individual will be the voice of REX with the goal of creating great experiences, starting from the moment a customer calls in & ending with a home being purchased.
REX is seeking a licensed real estate agent with significant buy-side experience to lead & grow our buy-side programs. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on REXs business.
What You'll Do:
- Introduce & sell REXs buyer offerings including the Buyer Rebate Program, REX Home Loans, REX Insurance, & other services to potential buyers & meet or exceed revenue goals
- Communicate REXs unique value proposition including our buy-back guarantee, a one-stop shop for home services, & use of technology to deliver savings, & streamlined experience & transparency
- Lead & influence agents in REXs other markets to do the same & meet national goals for REXs buyer offerings
- Manage the home purchase process. Work closely with the REX broker, marketing team, operations, transaction coordinator, & customer service
- Assist buyers with offers & negotiation, within REXs guidelines
- Ensure a smooth escrow & closing process
- Provide expertise on the home buying experience to the broader REX team suggesting improvements to our marketing & operations
What You Need:
- An active NC real estate license
- 3+ years of experience in residential home sales
- 2+ years experience & demonstrated a talent for leading others & a track record of managing teams that met or exceeded their goals
- 2+ years of experience managing a business with accountability for customer acquisition, revenue, & cost
- A deep understanding of the real estate transaction process, documents, & disclosures.
- Experience with web-based collaboration tools & the ability to rapidly learn to the latest technologies & tools
- Bachelors degree in an applicable field
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits
REX offers an attractive salary & health benefits with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.