Datalot is looking to hire an Onboarding Specialistto play a key part in helping to own & drive the onboarding & offboarding of licensed agents for our subsidiary QuoteManage. In this role, you will partner with various internal teams from business, operations, technical support, & HR. This is a full-time salaried position, available to those individuals who reside in & work in the state of New York. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with career growth opportunities, join us!
What you will be working on
- Work closely with the Head of HR to help support HR onboarding for new licensed agents (including but not limited to: drafting offer letters, running background checks, etc.)
- Ensure we have a smooth onboarding & offboarding process for all QuoteManage licensed agents, including evolving & streamlining the process as needed
- Partner with the business, operations, technical support, & HR teams to coordinate & ensure all necessary setups & pre-boarding steps are completed prior to the agents first day
- Help to set up various software accounts such as Email, Slack, LastPass, CRM Management tools (Zendesk Sell), & access to the Datalot Application
- Facilitate training on how to use each software account with each agent or group of agents within the first 1-2 days
- Be on standby to answer any questions or escalate questions to the right team during the first week of hire to ensure agent success
- Create & maintain onboarding documentation, tools, & training for agents to be successful & have material to reference
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in an onboarding, training, project management, or similar role
- 1+ years of experience working in a start-up or tech-focused company
- Previous experience working in a MAC/Google environment
- Technical savvy & comfortable creating software accounts
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines & take ownership of your work
- Excellent communication (both verb & written) & collaboration skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, & problem-solving skills
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, & 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays & sick days
We've got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you & your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, & life insurance; short-term & long-term disability; commuter benefits; & 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun company culture & team activities
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting & rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, & we see the performance & results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, & funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications & services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; & South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.