- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
Our Customer Solutions team is growing! This is a pivotal role for our organization as you will interact with two of our departments! As a creative & agile employee, you will have the opportunity to manage various client-facing support tools including our Learning Management System (LMS) & Support Portal. You also will have ownership over updating & maintaining user access, permissions, groups, content updates, provisioning & usage reporting.
On the other side, you will be the point person for interacting with the third-party customer support teams for these tools coordinating incidents, feature requests, new updates & upgrades. Our clients journey is important to us, & this position will help to continue our mission in ensuring theyre getting an awesome experience.
Wed love to hear from you! This is a hybrid role with dual responsibility of supporting both our LMS & Support Portal departments. So, experience with both Support Portal & LMS administration is ideal. However, candidates with experience in one or the other are encouraged to apply. You bring confidence, patience, & poise.
We value flexibility, strong communication skills, & the drive to constantly better the client experience. We know you do as well!
What you will take on:
- Assists with review, testing & implementation of learning management system upgrades or patches/fixes
- Track & pull reports related to training completion in the learning management system
- Oversees the ticket categorization & trend assessment within our support portal
- Monitors & responds to inbound client calls, questions & routes them accordingly
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned, dependent upon the workload & shifting responsibilities of the department(s)
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of learning management systems & other learning technologies
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally & in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively & effectively in teams
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Customer oriented
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
1010data makes big data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to run analyses on trillions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the worlds top companies including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, Sams Club, Nespresso, Barnes & Noble, & RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for big data discovery & data sharing.
With petabytes of data in our private & public clouds, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.