GameChanger is a leading mobile consumer tech company providing youth sports team management & live scorekeeping tools which keeps athletes connected to the team community.Our team is passionate & consistently challenged to build the experiences that inspire 10 Million Youth Sports All Stars & the coaches & parents that follow their athletes journey.
As a Data Analyst, youll transform the terabytes of data in our data warehouse into actionable intelligence for use by stakeholders throughout the company. Youll be relied upon to find simple solutions to complex business questions, derive accurate insights from varied data sources, & help us improve our product by analyzing how our millions of users interact with our applications.
- Work closely with our lead data scientist to execute useful analysis of our data
- Transform raw product metrics into useful data models & visualizations
- Build & maintain reports for product, marketing, & business stakeholders
- Use data & statistics to answer open-ended questions around product & user needs
- Interact with stakeholders to discover the best solutions to their data-centric problems
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or related field
- Experience with leading business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience building analytical models & data visualizations
- Advanced understanding of modern SQL
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB
- Cohort Analysis, Subscription Modeling, Web Analytics, Email Analytics
- Some proficiency in R, the Python data ecosystem (pandas, numpy, etc.), or equivalent