At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gapsthe costly differences between what customers & employees expect, & what theyre receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide & more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to collect, analyze, & act on feedbackmore feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of businesscustomer, employee, product, & brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, & predict what will resonate most.
Check out why our employees & clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients & customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Provides direction & specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Develop & deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations & product demonstrations. Design, validate, & present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, & 3rd party complimentary products. Present & articulate Qualtrics product's strengths, relative to competitors.
Effectively consult with management of customer organizations. Participate in sales planning & business development activities. Develop & demonstrate moderately complex solutions. Architect solutions & prototype solutions for customers. Participate in industry functions, seminars, & round tables to stay current with industry. Interact with development to enhance/refine Qualtrics products in areas of expertise. Deliver high quality technical Qualtrics presentations & demonstrations in area of expertise.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical & product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, & on-going sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop & maintain training materials, & deliver training to improve product knowledge & demo abilities of both inside & enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products & how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing & Engineering during the development, launch & continuing refinement of existing & new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests & frame product issues for discussion & resolution with Product & Engineering teams
- Become an expert in Qualtrics XM Platform & other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical & business knowledge of industry directions & trends
- Must be located in Atlanta, GA
- Minimum of 5 years of prior management experience in Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, & technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) & inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain & resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see & present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, & uncover business challenges & develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing & relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal & written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, & closing techniques.
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Demonstrated strong leadership & ability to lead encouraging both individual & team accomplishments
- Must be prepared to learn new technologies
- Must be able to pivot to other system related tasks if & when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Undergraduate degree (E.g. Marketing, Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Leadership, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance.)
- Travel required
- Previous work in Customer and/or Employee Experience software & systems, including pre or post-Sales support