We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests & owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
The Laundry Driver will be responsible for the overall operation of the laundry facility & will insure that there is an adequate supply of linens washed & folded in order to meet the supply demand of the lodging operation. The Laundry Attendant is also responsible for maintaining the linen inventory by keeping the discards to a minimum.
What youll do
- Read/understand laundry loading /packing labels - package linens for delivery.
- Deliver & pick-up laundry to/from rental homes.
- Load & unload linen delivery vehicles.
- Perform small maintenance tasks on vacuum cleaners replacements of belts, brush rolls, hoses, filters, etc. (incl. removing vacuum cleaners from rental homes, repairing vacuum cleaners at the office location & delivering vacuum cleaners back to rental homes).
- Fulfill laundry runner duties as required (delivering/picking up misc. linens, cleaning supplies, small kitchen appliances such as coffee makers, toasters, blenders, etc.)
- Operate laundry equipment/machinery used for washing, drying, folding & wrapping of linens.
- Inspect linens to ensure maintenance of quality & cleanliness standards.
- Clean & maintain laundry room/facility. Clean dryer filters as required. Dispose of garbage. Clean dust from washers & dryers.
- Perform property housekeeping duties (cleaning, dusting, moping, vacuuming, etc.)
The skills youll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior Housekeeping experience preferred
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture